Fun fact: Baubles were first invented in Germany, in Lauscha, notably by Hans Greiner, who first manufactured them in the late 1840s. Queen Victoria brought the bauble tradition from Germany to Europe in the mid to late 19 century, while American F.W. Woolworth became rich by being the main importer of the decoration in the USA, in 1880.
All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format. The model is completely ready for use visualization in any 3d software and engine.
- File formats included in the package are: FBX, OBJ, ABC, DAE, GLB, PLY, STL, x3d
- Native software file format: BLEND
- Single ball vertex count: 842
- Single ball polygon count: 824
- Overall vertex count: 7578
- Textures: Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, AO.
- All textures are 2k resolution.
- All models share 1 atlas.